HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE
Let’s say it’s 6.15pm and you’re going home (alone of course), after an unusually hard day on the job. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the hospital nearest your home. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself..!!
NOW HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE…
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating.
The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can perhaps buy precious time to get themselves to a phone and dial 911.
Rather than sharing another joke please contribute by broadcasting this which can save a person’s life!
Be prepared and become part of the solution. Get your free next-of-kin notification card today. Click here: https://www.InCaseOfEmergencyCard.com/
major signal boost
Reblogging cause this could save someone’s life
This could save many lives, reblog
First fresh juice! #kale #carrots #apples #yum #healthy #raw
It really is this simple…. but nobody said it’s easy. Planning is your best friend in health and in business. Schedule, schedule, schedule!
- Sleep is so important. Studies have shown that if you are sleep deprived your hormones tend to be off. Have you ever noticed when you’re tired, you’re more likely to look for comfort through food? That’s not and accident! Additionally, when you’re tired you are less likely to be motivated to prepare your meals ahead of time or exercise. Sleeplessness can be quite counterproductive. Try to go to bed at the same time each night, power down the electronics at least one hour before bed time, dim the lights, ditch caffeine by 3:00, and try to rise at the same time each day.
- Eat clean: you know the drill! Shop the perimeter of the store, try to buy organic when you can, keep your foods simple, look for items that don’t need an ingredients list, eat lean proteins, whole grains (if you do grains), and keep your diet heavy on the veggies.
- Water: drink half your body weight in ounces - add more for hot weather or sweaty activities.
- Exercise: some is always better than none. Try for at least three days per week, but preferably five days.
- REPEAT! Consistency is key!
A healthy lifestyle is merely a series of habits. Over time they become as natural as brushing your teeth - you feel GROSS if you don’t do it! Keep yourself organized so you don’t feel stressed out about adding these activities to your schedule. Use a planner or your cell phone to help you keep a To-Do List. Make out your list either the night before or first thing in the morning and include at least two items that will help you with your health and fitness, the items that you MUST do or there will be dire consequences, and two items that will propel you ahead in either your work or your schooling.
Really it comes down to the good old Nike philosophy: JUST DO IT!
I need this
Peanut butter banana #veganicecream #vegan #healthy #yummy #desert #homemade #dairyfree
Sunday funday? More like Sunday carb day.. ugh
Dream team smoothie: peanuts, honey, dates, bananas
Iced coffee with soy
Honey roasted almonds
Garden Salad with caesar dressing
chocolate, peanutbutter cookie, soda from whole foods ugh